How to screenshot on ASUS laptop windows 8
Nearly all latest models of ASUS laptops run on Microsoft OS. And in most cases, they come with either Windows 7, 8, or 10 operating system. In case you are wondering how to screenshot on ASUS laptop, taking screenshots isn’t much of a hassle as the method for taking screenshots in all Windows OS is the same.
How can you print screen on ASUS laptop windows 10
Suppose you own an Asus laptop that comes with Windows 10 as its default operating system. In that case, there is also an option available where you can take screenshots through various built-in tools that are readily available in Windows Suite.
You can download other similar tools that are available online. Earlier, Asus users had to download multiple tools to take screenshots from their laptops, but now, the default tools that come with the Windows OS saves you time as you can take screenshots within seconds.
How to screenshot on a laptop
In this guide, we will discuss how to screenshot on ASUS laptop that run on either Windows 7, 8, or 10 OS.
At times, we want to capture a specific part of a text or an image instead of the entire page. In such cases, it becomes crucial to crop and edit your screenshot. For this, you can opt for external editing tools to crop your screenshot. Once you are done editing your image, you can save it in your laptop’s hard drive.
Where is the print screen button on ASUS laptop
The method of taking screenshots that aren’t attached to other screens isn’t as complicated as it seems. For doing so, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press the Windows key, followed by the Print key.
- Next, you need to open the Screenshot folder inside your image folder.
- In the screenshot folder, all your screenshots get automatically saved.
- If you don’t want your screenshots to be kept in the screenshot folder, press Print, and your screenshot will be saved temporarily on the clipboard instead.
Tips to use Print key on ASUS laptop
Protip 1: To take screenshots of multiple screens instead of a single one attached to your Asus laptop, you need to press Windows with Print key simultaneously to get screenshots of multiple screens.
Protip 2: Using two or more monitors helps collect all screenshots on a single file or directly into the clipboard.
Protip 3: For pasting your screenshots, you can use the Edit menu or press CTRL+V for inserting your screenshots into editing programs such as Microsoft Paint and Adobe Photoshop.
Protip 4: If you want to take screenshot of a particular part of your screen, you can simultaneously press the Alt and Print key. The image will appear in the clipboard. You can either crop, edit or move it to a new folder.
How to screenshot on ASUS chrome book
If you prefer taking a screenshot directly from your Chrome or Internet Explorer browser, you can opt for other third-party tools. These tools help save time, and you can crop and modify your screenshots within seconds.
Asus users rarely opt for Internet Explorer as their default browser. They opt for Chrome or Firefox instead. Based on the preferred browser that you use on your Asus chrome book, you need to consider the following factors before using any add-ons.
- The method for using add-ons on your default browser is very simple. Irrespective of your browser type, you need to tap on the “Add” option.
- Next, you need to opt for the relevant tool from the upper right part of the bar.
- Select the desired add-on, followed by the part that needs to be photographed.
- Such tools help users to decide which part they want to keep or remove from a particular screenshot.
- In a separate tab, you can modify your screenshot.
- Similarly, you can opt for other editing applications after saving a particular screenshot on your Asus chrome book.
Editing Screenshots through the toolbar
Protip 1: Snipping Tool is readily available in the Windows OS. In most cases, you don’t need to download it. You will find it in your laptop’s start menu. With the help of your mouse, copy the desired area to your clipboard. With the same tool, Asus users can also mail screenshots within a single click.
Protip 2: When you use the snipping tool for your screenshots, the default setting is controlled through the Options button. And after activating Hide instruction option, the snipping tool stops showing instructions for taking screenshots.
Protip 3: Although, the instructions come real handy for those users who are using the snipping tool for the first time. However, for those who are familiar with the features of the tool can disable the instructions. By deactivating the instructions, you can save time when taking multiple screenshots.
How to screenshot on ASUS phone
Most often, in order to capture a screenshot on the Android devices, you must simply press the Power’ button along with the ‘Volume down’ button and hold them till a flash appears. The flash on the screen indicates that you have taken a screenshot successfully.
However, on some select Android devices, the method is different. You can take screenshots by just holding down your recent apps key. Hold for 2 seconds until a screenshot is taken. The user can do so by using the option available to customize the settings.
How to take screenshot on ASUS tablet
The most effective way to take a screenshot via ASUS tablet is through ‘Apowersoft Screenshot’. This is an app that also helps you to edit your screenshot in almost no time. You can use this screenshot app in two different modes. In one mode, you can take screenshots of other apps downloaded on the ASUS tablet.
In the other mode, you may take screenshots of webpages. Moreover, you can go ahead and annotate any screenshot as it is captured. Also, you may transfer the screenshot to free cloud space available via the developer. Besides, you are also able to share your screenshots through various apps installed in your tablet.
Now there are certain steps you can follow to start using this app:
- First, install the app by downloading it.
- Next, click the ‘Start’ option to begin using this application.
- Then, simply select the app on your device you want to take screenshot of.
- Now press the ‘Power’ button on your device and hold with the ‘Volume down’ button as well.
- This will result in a visible flash created on the screen’s edges.
- Now your screenshot has been captured. It will be available in your app in the section of ‘image editor’.
- After that, simply click ‘Done’.
- Now you can either ‘Save’ or‘ Discard’ it. You can also upload the image. At the time of installation, an individual directory will be made available for storage of all screenshots.
- You can further manage the screenshots by opening folder of “Apowersoft Screenshot’ in your Gallery.