Looking for the best Chromebook for artists, you’ve come to the right place. For an artist, creating artwork is not just a hobby but a livelihood. Artists use different software like adobe photoshop and lightroom, to create fantastic and amazing digital portraits.
Our Top Picks For You…
These software require high-quality laptops, and artists always struggle to find the best laptop because they’re not tech geeks.
Must read: Top 12 External DVD Drive for Chromebooks
Are you an artist and looking for the chromebook with stylus for your innovative needs? Then look no further. We have compiled the Top Chromebooks for artists you can buy today in 2021.
|SAMSUNG 11.6″ with Intel N3060|
CPU: Intel N3060
|Google Pixelbook (i7, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB)|
|Samsung Chromebook Plus Convertible|
CPU: Celeron N3060
|Acer Chromebook R 13 Convertible, 13.3|
CPU: MediaTek MT8173C
|Acer Chromebook R 11 Convertible, 11.6|
CPU: Intel Celeron N3150
|Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop, 14|
CPU: MediaTek MT8173C
|Newest Dell 3189 Convertible Chromebook 11.6|
CPU: Intel Celeron N3060
|Samsung Chromebook Pro Convertible Touch Screen|
CPU: Intel Core M3 Processor
These Chromebooks have brilliant designs, and their performance is outstanding. Below is the list of best Chromebook for artists:
10 Best Chromebooks for Artists 2021
- Best Google Chromebook:Google Pixelbook
- Best Chromebook for Artists: Samsung Chromebook Plus
- Best Chromebook for Designer: Acer Chromebook R 13
- Asus top Chromebook for Artists: ASUS Chromebook Flip
- All time best Chromebook: Acer Chromebook R11
- Multitasking Chromebook: Lenovo Chromebook S330
- Latest Dell Chromebook: Dell 3189 Chromebook
1. Samsung Chromebook 2
This is an 11 inch Chromebook that comes with 2 GB of ram and 16 GB of on board storage. Ideally, Chromebooks don’t require a lot of memory. It is portable, lightweight and you can easily carry it in your back to work.
- Travel friendly design
- Crystal clear display
- Well spaced keypad
- Sturdy exterior
- With thin bezel display
It has got a nice textured surface on top and on one side you get a full size USB and headphone Jack.
On the other side, you get a full size HDMI and a port for charging cable. You also get an SD micro SD card slot.
You also get a full size keyboard, however it is not backlit. For creating designs, logos and illustrations. This is one of the best chromebooks that you can get at an affordable rate.
The screen is not the brightest but it gives you a decent display. The overall body is not very durable as the entire laptop is made of plastic.
The battery can easily last for 5 to 6 hours on moderate usage. If you want, you can easily download online versions of various editing apps and software from the play store. It comes with a limited built in storage and therefore, you might need to opt for an external storage option for saving important files and data.
2. Google Pixelbook (i7, 512 GB, 16 GB RAM)
Google’s Pixelbook is one of the best Chromebook offered by Google. The Chromebook comes with implicit Google Assistant. It has a 4-in-1 touch screen, made of Gorilla Glass, can be rotated 360 ° to be used as a tablet, tent, switch to entry mode, or set up as a regular PC.
With a lighted console, a 12.3” display, a 10-hour battery life, and it’s as slim as 10 mm.
- It features the seventh-generation Intel Core i7 processor, 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB of capacity.
- The durable battery carries up to 10 hours of use and charges quickly so you can get 2 hours of use in no time.
- 4-in-1 frame fits whatever you’re doing with PC, tablet, tent, and fun modes.
- It features a 12.3-inch 360-degree touchscreen show, smooth aluminum body, Corning Gorilla Glass, and illuminated console
- It has a sleek and slim design. Google Pixelbook is easy to carry around because of its lightweight.
Google Pixelbook comes with 12.3” 2400×1600 (235 PPI) Quad HD display that displays smoother images. 16GB RAM processes all the software quickly and efficiently.
The touchscreen is sensitive and responds amazingly well. Moreover, it supports google Pixelbook pen.
Overall, Google Pixelbook is an impressive Chromebook for artists. It comes with a touchscreen and supports google stylus for artists to create amazing digital portraits.
Google Pixelbook offers plenty of storage and comes with 16 GB RAM that makes processing faster. It lacks in sound performance, and android apps should be updated by Google for screen and stylus.
3. Samsung Chromebook Plus Convertible Touch Laptop (XE513C24-K01US)
The Samsung Chromebook Plus is the perfect Chromebook for artists. It is a convertible Chromebook that features a touchscreen, which makes it the best choice for artists.
Samsung Chromebook plus features a stylus pen for easy sketching. It has an OP1 processor that delivers optimized performance and smooth operation.
- It features a 360 ° customizable profile. Allows you to use a PC as support to answer messages or finish a job and recline for a tablet that looks perfect for browsing and surveying
- Ability to customize your exchanges by composing directly on the screen. Take notes, sketch, capture part of the screen, etc.
- Your reality does not need to stop when you are not on the web. Keep completing things using documents and apps in offline mode
- It features a brilliant HD display with widescreen gorilla glass.
- Samsung Convertible plus Chromebook features OP1 processor, 4GB RAM, and 32 gigs of hard drive for super-fast performance.
Play, work, and marathon watch your favorite shows on Samsung’s best Chromebook screen yet – a stunning Quad HD show made of solid Gorilla Glass 3 looks fantastic up close.
Plus, with a 3: 2 angle ratio, you’ll appreciate both the widescreen view and the rendering tablet experience.
Overall, the Samsung convertible plus touchscreen is one of the latest chromebook for drawing. It is convertible and features touchscreen & stylus.
Samsung convertible plus Chromebook comes with an OP1 processor, which ensures smooth operation as compared to other Chromebooks. The touchscreen and stylus make convertible plus the best chromebook for drawing.
Must Read: 12 Best Chromebook Under 300 Dollars
4. Acer Chromebook R 13 Convertible
The aluminum skeleton of the Acer Chromebook R 13 gives it a beautiful and stylish look that one of my associates thought it’s a Macbook pro. It features a 13.3-inch 1080p display.
It converts to PC, show, tent, and tablet positions, which makes it the top chromebook with pen.
- It features MediaTek MT8173C Core pilot quad-core heterogeneous multi-processor that delivers a fantastic performance.
- Acer Chromebook R13 offers 36-degree flexibility. It has four modes that include a notebook, display, tent, and tablet.
- R13 comes with an integrated touchscreen panel. It features IPS full HD display.
- Acer Chromebook R13 comes with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage.
MT8173C Core MediaTek Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A72 / A53 Heterogeneous multi-processor delivers impressive performance. It has 13.3-inch widescreen Full HD LED display (1920 x 1080), which displays vibrant colors making it the best laptop for artists. Acer R13 Chromebook has a 4670 mAh battery that delivers up to 12 hours of battery life.
Overall, Acer Chromebook R13 is one of the best and affordable Chromebook that looks beautiful and delivers impressive performance.
It features a touchscreen that makes it the best Chromebook for illustrators, designers, and artists. There are few drawbacks like a single USB-C port or console that is not illuminated. These drawbacks are negligible.
5. Asus C302CA-DHM4 Chromebook Flip
The Asus Chromebook Flip C302 has everything that artists want in a premium Chromebook. It is a beautiful and sleek Chromebook made from Aluminum.
Flip C302 by Asus features 4 GB RAM and 64 gigs of hard storage, which is much as compared to other Chromebooks. It has a corning gorilla glass touchscreen, which makes it yet another 2 in 1 chromebook with stylus and designers.
- Adaptive 360-degree pivot and 12.5-inch Full HD touchscreen let you use the C302 in tablet or PC mode
- Intel Core processor with 64GB capacity and 4GB RAM for fast and efficient execution with a splendid illuminated backlit console.
- Very light at 2.65 pounds with the safety of a smooth aluminum metal body
- It turns on in no time and continues throughout the day, due to a long-lasting battery rated up to 10 hours
ASUS C302 Chromebook comes with intel core M3-6Y30 2.2 GHz dual-core processor that makes the processing faster and easier.
It features 4 GB RAM that allows illustrators and artists to run their designing apps smoothly without lag. ASUS C302 comes with intel HD graphics 515 for precise illustration of artwork.
Overall, ASUS C302 is one of the best and user-friendly Chromebook. It is expensive, but it offers outstanding specs that deliver fast performance.
C302 Chromebook by ASUS is expensive, and not everyone can afford to purchase ASUS C302, but all the features and specs are worth the price. The touchscreen panel and convertible feature make it the best choice for artists.
6. Acer Chromebook R 11 Convertible
The Acer Chromebook R11 is a convertible touchscreen with Chrome OS. Chromebook R11 comes with an Intel Celeron processor, 4GB of memory, and a Solid-State Drive (SSD) for capacity that delivers all-around fast performance. It features an aluminum body that makes it look beautiful.
- Acer R11 Chromebook comes with built-in virus protection and updates automatically. It speeds up automatically, and as compared to other Chromebook, it remains fast for a longer time.
- It features 100 Gigs of Google drive storage. Moreover, it features 32 GB of offline storage.
- Acer R11 features Intel Celeron N3150 Quad-core processor and intel burst technology that delivers brilliant performance.
- R11 can rotate 360-degrees and can become a tablet as well, which makes it the best Chromebook for designers and illustrators.
- It is packed with a 3220 mAh battery that delivers up to 10-hours of battery life.
Acer R11 Chromebook performs amazingly well because it features intel Celeron N3150 processor. It has a brilliant 11.6” touchscreen, and you can quickly turn it into PC mode or a tablet mode.
It comes with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage, which is enough for artists to store their artwork.
Acer R11 Chromebook performs amazingly well because it features intel Celeron N3150 processor. It has a brilliant 11.6” touchscreen, and you can quickly turn it into PC mode or a tablet mode. It comes with 32 GB of storage and 4 GB of RAM which is enough for artists to store their artwork.
To be honest, Acer R11 is one of the best Chromebooks, it is expensive but features integrated into R11 worth the price. Intel Celeron processor and four gigs of RAM make it one of the best Chromebooks.
It has a touchscreen and HD display, which makes it ideal for artists. There are some drawbacks as well, like less battery as compared to other Chromebook, but overwhelming features make you forget the drawbacks.
7. Lenovo Chromebook S330
Chromebook S330 by Lenovo is one of the top chromebook with touchscreen and stylus because it delivers high performance. The S330 is equipped with MediaTek MTK8173C processor that optimizes the performance. It has a sleek and stylish design, which makes it one of the most beautiful looking Chromebook.
- The Chromebook S330 is equipped with a MediaTek MTK8173C processor, Chrome OS, 4GB LPDDR3, eMMC 5. 64GB that delivers smooth and lag-free performance.
- Lenovo S330 is smooth and stylish Chromebook. It weighs 3.3 pounds, which makes it lightweight Chromebook and easy to carry around.
- It features a 14-inch display with a 1080p resolution that delivers crisp and vibrant visuals making it the ideal Chromebook for artists.
- Lenovo S330 is easy to use and comes with built-in virus protection. It comes with long battery life so that you keep going.
Lenovo S330 is one of the fastest Chromebooks because it features MediaTek MTK 8173C and 1.70 GHz processor. All the apps process promptly, and the system runs as smooth as pie.
It comes with a 14-inch full HD display that delivers vibrant and crisp display. S330 comes with 64 GB of hard storage and 4 GB of RAM.
Overall, Lenovo S330 is an average Chromebook. It delivers fast performance, but the tablet mode has not much to offer. In a tablet mode, the brightness falls. It features good specs, but still, it has mixed reviews from users around the world.
8. Dell 3189 Convertible Chromebook
Dell 3189 convertible Chromebook is undoubtedly one of the best Chromebooks. It has a highly sensitive touchscreen, which makes it the ideal choice for artists and illustrators.
Dell 3189 has 360-degree hinges, which makes it both laptop and tablet. It has brilliant stereo speakers which deliver impressive sound.
- Dell 3189 features an 11.6-inch (1366 x 768) HD multi-touch screen display with Corning Gorilla Glass that delivers vibrant display and makes it ideal for artists.
- It comes with the Intel Dual-center Celeron N3060 processor up to 2.48Hz for super-fast performance.
- It features 32GB offline storage, and 100 GB google drive storage. Dell 3189 comes with 4GB LPDDR3 RAM that enhances the overall performance of the Chromebook.
- Dell 3189 includes 2x USB 3.1, 1x HDMI, Intel HD layouts, 1x headphone/mouthpiece combo jack, SD card reader, built-in HD webcam.
- If you’re music and movie fans, Dell 3189 is perfect Chromebook for because if features stereo sound that delivers fantastic audio output.
- Dell Chromebook 3189 features 3-cell long-lasting battery.
When it comes to performance, Dell 3189 delivers fast performance because it is equipped with intel twin middle Celeron N3060 processor. It has an 11.6-inch full high definition corning gorilla glass display.
Moreover, the Dell Chromebook comes with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage. Talking about sound performance, Dell 3189 Chromebook features a stereo sound that is ideal for music and movies lover.
Overall, Chromebook 3189 by Dell is one of the good Chromebook for artists. It features intel twin middle N3060 Celeron process for super-fast performance. It features 4 GB RAM that loads apps smoothly without lagging.
Although it has poor multitasking and user complain about low lens display, but still, it is one of the best Chromebooks.
9. Samsung Chromebook Pro Convertible Touch Screen Laptop
Chromebook Pro is a convertible touchscreen Chromebook offered by Samsung. It comes with an intel core M3 processor and delivers ultimate performance. Samsung Chromebook Pro comes with a 360-degree rotating screen that can convert Chromebook into a tablet.
- Samsung Chromebook features an intel core M3 processor that helps you get things done quickly and efficiently.
- Intel HD Graphics 515 is one of the key features of Samsung Chromebook Pro that delivers crisp and vibrant graphics and makes it an ideal Chromebook for artists.
- Samsung Chromebook can rotate at 360-degrees, making it convertible Chromebook that can turn into both laptop and a tablet.
- It comes with 4 GB RAM and has a battery life of up to 9-hours.
- The Samsung Stylus makes it easy to navigate the screen. Moreover, it is brilliant for artists to create terrific artwork.
Samsung claims that Chromebook pro works at the speed of life. It is true because it features an intel core M3 processor and 4 GB of RAM. Samsung Chromebook Pro features a stylus that makes it easy to navigate.
Samsung Chromebook Pro is an efficient and powerful Chromebook recommended for artists. It features an intel core M3 processor, which delivers fast performance. The processor allows you to run 3D games and other advanced software.
10. HP Chromebook 14
HP Chromebook 14 is yet another powerful Chromebook, It incorporates a 4-inch (20 x 080) anti-glare WLED IPS Full HD illuminated display, dual speakers. Chromebook 14 is affordable Chromebook that comes with 4 GB RAM and 32 GB Hard storage. It comes with 14” full HD display.
- HP Chromebook 14 features 14-inch corner-to-corner hostile FHD IPS with WLED (1920 x 1080) resolution display.
- Intel Celeron N3350 processor with 1.1 GHz processor and 2.4 GHz burst frequency delivers fast performance.
- It comes with 32GB storage, 4GB SDRAM, and dual speakers.
- HP Chromebook 14 includes 2 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1, 1 headphone/mouthpiece combo, and 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
HP Chromebook 14 performs amazingly well because of the N3350 Intel Celeron processor. It has a robust built quality and doesn’t lag during operation. Dual speakers throw brilliant audio that relaxes the ears.
Overall, the specs and affordability make Chromebook 14 one of the latest chormebook for drawing and illustrators.
HP Chromebook 14 is one of the most affordable Chromebook available in the market. It offers brilliant features that you usually see in premium devices. Chromebook 14 comes intel Celeron processor and full HD IPS display. These features alone make it the best Chromebook for illustrators and artists.
11. Google Pixelbook Go i5 Chromebook 16GB/128GB Just Black
Google’s new Pixelbook Go is a definitive Chromebook for everyone, including artists who’re looking for speed. It features incredible battery life and a fantastic console. Pixelbook Go comes with an intel eight-generation core i5 processor that makes it super-fast Chromebook as compared to other Chromebooks.
- Pixelbook Go features an eight-generation intel core i5 processor, which makes it one of the fastest performing Chromebook.
- It is lightweight and weighs 2 pounds, and it has a thickness of 13 millimeters making it easy to carry.
- Google Pixelbook Go features a 13.3-inch touchscreen HD display. It comes with dual speakers to enhance your entertainment experience,
- It comes with impressive security features. You don’t have to worry about your data security after purchasing Pixelbook Go. It comes with a Titan C security chip and built-in tools to protect your Chromebook and data from viruses.
The specs speak for itself, intel core i5 processor makes Pixelbook go the fast-performing Chromebook, and you can complete all your tasks without any trouble. Pixelbook features a Titan C security chip that protects your data from intruders and hackers.
The battery time of Google Pixelbook is incredible as it delivers up to 12 hours of battery time, which means that you don’t need to carry charger all the time.
Like other Google products, Google Pixelbook GO is terrific Chromebook. It features fast processing because it comes with core i5 processing power. 12-hours battery life makes it best in the business.
Product is expensive, but features offered by Google are worth the price. If you’re an artist and don’t want your artwork to get stolen, Pixelbook GO is the best-recommended Chromebook because it comes with a built-in Titan C security chip.
12. Samsung Chromebook Plus V2
Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 is yet another powerful machine offered by Samsung. It weighs under 3 pounds, which makes it amazingly lightweight and easy to carry around, and the artists would love that.
Plus, it comes with tablet mode so you can quickly switch between composing and recording. It features a 13-MP dual camera and a long-lasting battery life as well.
- Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 features intel Celeron 3965Y processor and 4 GB of RAM that makes it the fast processing Chromebook.
- Plus, V2 includes a built-in pen or stylus that doesn’t need charging. The pen allows you to navigate quickly, draw sketches, take screenshots, and magnify the screen.
- Samsung Plus V2 Chromebook features a dual camera. If you fold your laptop and turn it into tablet mode, you’ll still be able to take crystal clear shots—camera rating in 13-mega pixel.
- It features 64 GB of hard storage, but you can always extend the memory up to 400 GB with an SD Card option.
- V2 features an incredible and long-lasting battery life.
Let’s talk about display performance. Samsung Plus V2 has a 12.2-inch touchscreen, 1,920×1,200 pixels full high definition display that displays vibrant colors making it the best Chromebooks for artists. It includes 1.5GHz Intel Celeron 3965Y processor, which boosts up the processing speed.
4GB memory and 64 Storage makes it one of the most powerful Chromebooks. Plus, V2 also includes Intel HD Graphics 615, dual-band 802.11ac networks, and Bluetooth 4.2.
Overall, Samsung Plus V2 is a lightweight Chromebook and comes with a stylus or pen that makes sketching easy. It comes with two 13-MP cameras that deliver unlimited views. Processing power is impressive because of the Intel Celeron processor.
It has few drawbacks as well as its base area is made from plastic that makes it look cheap but over Plus V2 by Samsung is an amazing and affordable Chromebook.
13. HP 2-in-1 12.3″ Touch-Screen Chromebook
What does an artist want? A Chromebook with powerful features and fast processing. Well, HP Chromebook x2 is detachable 12.3” LED touchscreen Chromebook offered by HP.
It features an intel M3 processor to meet your processing requirements. Chromebook x2 has Intel HD Graphics 615.
- HP Chromebook x2 features seventh-generation intel core M3 processor. It delivers fast performance as artists want.
- Chromebook x2 features 4 GB RAM and 32 GB memory. It gives you space to easily store your artwork. Moreover, four gigs of RAM allow the Chromebook to run smoothly.
- It has a 12.3-inches full HD LED touchscreen display. The display of Chromebook x2 delivers a vibrant and crisp display.
- Chromebook x2 features Bang & Olufsen audio and stereo speakers that deliver incredible audio output.
Let’s talk about the performance of HP Chromebook x2 performance. As discussed earlier, Chromebook x2 features intel Celeron M3 processor, which delivers fast performance, and all the apps work without lagging.
It has a full HD display that displays vibrant colors so that your artwork looks more enhanced and beautiful. Chromebook x2 comes with a long-lasting battery.
It is packed with all the features that an artist needs. It has fast intel Celeron M3 processor and 4 GB RAM. The Chromebook is a bit expensive, but the features are worth the price.
There are some drawbacks as well like it is heavier and doesn’t come with an illuminated console. But overall, it has all the specs that an artist needs to create artworks.
How to Select the best Chromebook?
Chromebook uses a Chrome operating system. To know about Chromebook, you must know about Chrome OS because it is not like windows.
So, what is Chrome OS?
Chrome OS is the operating system that is managed by Google. It is a free open-source, web-centric, and lightweight operating system. Unlike Windows, Chrome doesn’t allow you to install regular software and applications.
As mentioned above, it is a web-centric operating system that means you can only use applications and software available on the Android play store.
As compared to windows, Chrome is lightweight, reliable, and stable. Chrome is hard to break and easy to manage the operating system. It keeps updating in the background, and new features keep on appearing.
Here is the big question, how to choose the best Chromebook?
As compared to other laptops that use Windows operating systems, choosing Chromebook is a bit different. It is because of the web-centric nature of Chrome OS. Many people ask the question if Chromebook’s Chrome OS is controlled by Google than a Chromebook built by HP or Samsung should be the same? Right?
Well, the difference is of specs. The Chromebook offered by HP will have different specs and features as compared to the Chromebook offered by Samsung. Here are a few things that you should know before you purchase the Chromebook.
Buy one with the Touchscreen and 2-in1 Chromebook
For laptops with windows, OS touchscreen might be a luxury, but on Chromebook, it is a requirement. The reason is apps that Chromebook can install. Yes, Chromebook can install Android apps, and without a touchscreen Chromebook, what’s the point of using such apps?
Almost all the Chromebooks are coming with touchscreen these days. A 2-in-1 feature would be great if you’re looking for Chromebook. It means that your Chromebook can turn into a tablet and a laptop.
There are different Chromebooks available that offer 360-degree rotation. So, go for the Chromebook that has a touchscreen, and it is convertible.
Look for Features According to Your Requirement
As discussed earlier, Chromebook comes with Chrome OS, and it is a universal feature that you’ll find in every Chromebook. The next step is to look for features that you want. Figuring out the features as per your requirement will help you narrow down the best Chromebook.
Touchscreen and a 2-in-1 feature are essential but there are other features to look—for example, a high-quality full HD display, or loudspeakers, or slim and sleek design.
If you want a Chromebook for multitasking, you might look for a 3:2 display that is suited for multitasking. If you want some productivity from your Chromebook, you should look for specs, configuration, and type of USB ports.
If you’re a traveler and or you’ve kids, and you think your Chromebook might meet an accident like fall or kids might spill something on Chromebook. Well, you should go military-grade Chromebooks and keyboards with spill resistance. So, before you make your purchase, always look for features that can fulfill your requirements.
Select the Size
Chromebooks are available in different sizes, but mostly there are four sizes available:
- 11.6” Models: The model with 11.6” is affordable and portable. Chromebook with small sizes look beautiful, and they have less than 1080-pixel resolution. 11.6-inch Chromebooks have a full-size or shrunken key, but most companies prefer full-size keys on 11.6-inch models.
- 12.3”- 12.5” Models: These models are popular because most Chrome OS users demand detachable and 2-in-1 12.3” to 12.5” models. Mostly, the Chromebooks with this size have a 3:2 aspect ratio. They’re powerful because they’re used for multitasking.
- 14” Models: The Chromebook with 14” is the best Chromebook for your eyes. It doesn’t strain your eyes as compared to other models.
- 15.6” Models: Chromebooks with 15.6” size is best suited for dining tables and desks. These laptops are not for carrying in the lap, but they’re for office environment and workstations.
Remember this general rule, the bigger the size of your Chromebook, the more you can fit the screen, but bigger laptops will have fewer battery timings and less portability. The smaller the Chromebook more expensive it will be, and it will have more extended battery timings and easy portability.
Memory & Storage
RAM is one of the essential aspects of every laptop, computer, and smartphone. It is used to execute commands. The more RAM you have, the smoother your operation will become. Secondly, storage is something on which you can store your file.
So, you have to decide how much RAM or memory you need. Most companies manufacture Chromebook with 4 GB RAM, which is fine. Premium or high-end Chromebook have RAM as high as 16 GB. But, to be honest, 4 GB RAM is enough for a Chromebook.
If you’re a Windows user and you switch to Chrome OS, you might get confused looking at the storage of Chromebook. You may think that the storage is not enough as compared to windows OS laptops.
Chrome OS comes with Google Drive cloud storage of 100 GB, but to install apps and store files, Chromebooks come with storage, and you have the option to extend the storage using a micro SD card. Different companies offer different built-in offline storage, but they always give an option to increase the storage using an SD card.
Chromebooks Have Expiry Date!
Chrome OS is developed and managed by Google. Each Chromebook has an expiry date, and before you go on for purchasing a Chromebook, you should check the expiry date. Yes, every Chromebook has a specific life or expiry date, like the cheese in your fridge.
It is an auto expiry date that is labeled one every model of Chromebook. You can confirm the expiry date by visiting the support page of the Chromebook.
Let’s be clear that Chromebook doesn’t turn into a scrap after its expiry date. You can still use the Chromebook, install, and download all the apps that you want, but you won’t update from Google. After the expiry date, your Chromebook won’t get any updates from Google that contain system upgrades, security updates, and bug fixes. So, before you purchase the Chromebook, make sure to check the expiry date.
Battery life is another vital aspect of the Chromebook. If you’re planning to purchase the Chromebook, you should review the battery life of Chromebook. Most Chromebooks offer at least 9-hours of battery backup. Look for the Chromebook that offers at least 11-hours of battery backup.
Which Chromebook is best for drawing?
The best choice for drawing is Acer Chromebook R 11 Convertible, R 11 has 4GB DDR3 RAM, with extra fast performance. One of the features of R 11 is this Chromebook is convertible. You can also use it as a tablet.
What is the most powerful Chromebook?
My personal experience with ACER’s Chromebooks, Because these are all Chromebook are best with high performance.
What is the best 2 in 1 Chromebook?
In 2021 everyone wants convertible 2 in 1 laptop or Chromebook. Because of these types of Chromebook, having two functions, you can also use it as a laptop or a tablet. Click here for visit best 2 in 1 best Chromebook.
What are the disadvantages of a Chromebook?
In every product, there are some pros and cons so that you can choose the product as per your requirements. There are some cons of Chromebooks.
- Limited storage
- Sometimes its may slow
- NO Photoshop
- Need internet connection
Should I get a Chromebook or laptop?
If you have low budget and you want good work station then go for chromebook, in the other hand you have good budget and you want to buy all rounder product then you must go for laptop.
No doubt, Chromebooks these days have become more durable and more affordable and accessible as compared to windows OS laptops. There is no doubt that Google is increasing the capability of the android app, but Microsoft is fighting back. According to Microsoft windows, 10S mode will boost performance and battery life.
There are different things to look for if you’re planning to purchase the Chromebook. The best idea is to note down your requirements and specs that you’re looking for. Spend some time on the internet before you go on and randomly purchasing the Chromebook.
Look for the features, reviews, and ratings of the Chromebook that you are planning to purchase. If the product of your choice has positive reviews and has the specs that you’re looking for, go for it and purchase the book.
Moreover, if you want to purchase the best Chromebook, follow our guide, and you’ll get the best Chromebook.